Tuesday, October 13, 2009

sheenasaysfugyou

Besides the title of this post being completely and utterly fabulous, it also happens to be the virtual space of another awesome blogster: my virtual sister from another mister (if you will).

We are both blogspotter bloggers, of similar age, and both have asian parentals and grew up in Aotearoa!She is currently living overseas and I am very soon to be moving overseas :) (6 weeks and 2 days...)

Fascinating? I know! Not only that, but her last blog was on me, bless!!

So heres to Sheena, her awesome blog (full of cool pics which make me nostalgic for fun times & spicy noodles in asia) and her willingness to say "fug you"  http://www.sheenasaysfugyou.blogspot.com

Fug you too!  :) xox

1 comment:

  1. hahaha LOVE IT dear thanks so much!

    so much awesomeness it just aint funny!

    ReplyDelete